We bring Tai Chi to our community as a form of health improvement program.
Our instructors teach Tai Chi, Qigong and internal art forms especially suited for seniors in our neighbourhood retirement homes.
We also conduct a daytime program at a corporate office, providing relaxation and stretching QiGong exercises to the office workers.
Our in-house daytime program in Thornhill offers two weekday morning classes that cater to adults of all ages.
We welcome anyone whether you have some or no tai chi experience.
Join us for:
• Gentle and effective exercises for all ages
• Integrating mind and body health
• A friendly and caring environment
• An experienced and supportive instructor
• A small group, allowing personal attention
• Progress at your own pace, based on your individual situation
Note: Please check with us before attending your first class to make sure a class has not been re-scheduled.