We bring Tai Chi to our community as a form of health improvement program.
Our instructors teach Tai Chi, Qigong and internal art forms especially suited for seniors in our neighbourhood retirement homes.
We also conduct a daytime program at a corporate office, providing relaxation and stretching Qi Gong exercises to the office workers.
Our in-house morning program in Vaughan – Thornhill offers two weekday morning classes, with strong emphasis on holistic approach.
We welcome adults of all ages whether you have some or no Tai Chi experience.
Join us for:
• Gentle and effective exercises for all ages
• Integrating mind and body health
• A friendly and caring environment
• An experienced and supportive instructor
• A small group, allowing personal attention
• Progress at your own pace, based on your individual situation
Note: Please check with us before attending your first class to make sure a class has not been re-scheduled.